The Board of Governors of our school acts and takes decisions in a corporate capacity to secure the delivery of education in The Good Shepherd Primary School. They are an enthusiastic and committed group of people from a range of backgrounds and with differing experiences. They are re-elected every four years.
1. Cllr Brian Heading (Chair) Education Authority
2. Mrs Janet McBride Trustees
3. Mrs Anne Hughes Trustees
4. Mrs Sarah Hampshire Trustees
5. Mrs Noleen Hawkins Trustees
6. Mr Cathal McManus D.E.N.I.
7. Mrs Deirdre Mc Connell Education Authority
8. Mr John Conlon Parent Rep
9. Mrs Cathy Young Teacher Rep
10. Mr Damian O’Neill Principal